MATA TEAM HOLIDAY WISH LISTS: KACEY
- Laura Mobley
- 09 Dec, 2016
We’re continuing our series of some Mata team holiday wish lists! Next up, our Sales Manager Kacey:
1. Accompany’s Chiri Vintage Gold Corkscrew – Opening a bottle of wine – now even more beautiful! Made of brass by fair trade artisans in India.
2. The Citizenry’s Noche Blanket – This blanket is gorgeous and it looks so soft! Hand-loomed using 100% baby alpaca by weavers in San Pedro, Peru.
3. Fedora from Equal Uprise – I’m not sure I’m cool enough to wear fedoras, but I’m old enough not to care :). Handcrafted in Ecuador; 100% wool.
4. SquareHue’s 1900s Nail Polish Set – I like to do my own nails and love the colors in this set. SquareHue is a vegan-friendly and cruelty-free line that dedicates a portion of their monthly subscription fees to social causes.
5. Cincinnati City Series Market Bag at Apolis – For carrying things while asserting my Ohio pride. The bag is handcrafted in Bangladesh and finished in California.