Marketing and Sales Intern
We are seeking dedicated individuals to intern with our marketing and sales team. Internship positions are approximately 3 months in duration, hours are flexible and range from 12-30 hours per week, and we can work around a class or work schedule. This is an unpaid position, located at our offices in Chicago, IL.
Ideal candidates will have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, good written and communication skills, and some basic knowledge of social media.
• Assist with digital strategy, including SEO, analytics reporting, and social media
• Create content for facebook, twitter, pinterest, YouTube, our blog, and email marketing
• Sales outreach to wholesale customer leads
• Website management: uploading products and descriptions, testing the site, updating pricing, etc
• CRM database management: entering leads and new customers
• Assist with general office duties and retail and wholesale order fulfillment
• Perform quality control checks on received goods
• Brainstorm and execute PR ideas to build brand recognition, help with our current PR campaigns
• Represent our brand at industry wholesale trade shows
• Assist with merchandising and sales at our off-site retail events and Galleria space
• Help design flyers, brochures, catalog, tags, etc
• Trend research for collections
E-mail Laura Mobley at email@example.com with your resume and tell us why you think you are a good fit. Please indicate what dates you are available for the internship. You are welcome to include relevant graphic design or writing samples. Candidates should allow 7-10 days for a reply.
The Marketing & Sales internships for Winter/Spring 2017 are full. We will begin accepting applications for the Summer 2017 term starting February 1, 2017.
Submissions for Winter/Spring 2017 will be reviewed starting October 1, 2016. Winter/Spring term runs anytime between January 3 - May 31, 2017. Internships typically run 3 months in duration.