None Available at This Time
We are seeking a creative, analytical and meticulous individual to intern with our Marketing Department. The ideal candidate will have good written and verbal communication, experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as basic knowledge of - or a willingness to learn - iMovie and Abode Photoshop.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Create content for our blog
- Keep website up-to-date with current product and pricing information
- Style and steam garments for photoshoots and keep product organized during shoots
- Fact-check linesheets, lookbooks, catalogs, and other marketing materials
- Edit footage for wholesale- and consumer-facing marketing use
E-mail Carly Gerber at email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and relevant samples of your work. Please indicate what dates you are available for the internship.
Internship positions are approximately three months in duration beginning January 2020. Hours are flexible and range from 12-30 hours per week. We are happy to work around class or work schedules. This is an unpaid position, located at our offices in Chicago, IL.
We are seeking detail-oriented and organized individuals to intern with our sales team. Ideal candidates will have an interest in retail sales and wholesale sales strategy. Additionally, candidates should have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist with researching new sales leads
- Assist in creating product recommendations for current and potential customers
- Collaborate with team on merchandising current product lines
- Prepare, analyze, and prioritize outreach lists for sales team
- Draft outreach emails/campaigns/communications
- Conduct email and/or phone outreach for customer feedback/satisfaction, trade show appointments, etc.
- Update customer records in the company database(s)
- Sample management
- Packing/unpacking shipments for tradeshows
- Assist with off-site event setup and takedown
E-mail April Serrano at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and any relevant samples of your work. Please indicate what dates you are available for the internship.
Internship positions are approximately three months in duration. Hours are flexible and range from 12-30 hours per week. We are happy to work around class or work schedules. This is an unpaid position, located at our office in Chicago, IL.
Will Work For Clothes - Volunteer At Mata
We are seeking quality control and festival sale volunteers on a limited, short-term basis during our busiest times of the year. If you are someone local who wants to help out and learn how our company works in exchange for free Mata product, this is the gig for you. We pay in product credit to be a temporary Please contact Michelle Thomas at email@example.com to find out further information.