Part-time Warehouse Fulfillment Associate
The Fulfillment Associate assists in all aspects of order fulfillment such as: picking, packing and shipping for both retail and wholesale orders as well as assisting in receiving incoming inventory shipments.
This role will report directly to the Fulfillment Manager. This is a part time position (starting at approximately 2 six hour shifts per week) with increased hours during busier times of the season. The start date is 11/1.
- Passion for fair trade and/or ethical fashion
- Positive attitude and quick learner
- Well-organized with the ability to multitask and has strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize projects, work within short time frames and meet deadlines
- Adaptable to learning and updating new procedures
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including standing, walking, sitting, stooping, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Pick and pack orders for both wholesale and retail customers
- Ship orders using the Shopify platform, Fedex, and Stamps.com
- Communicate and document inventory shortages
- Receive incoming inventory
- Prepare warehouse for incoming inventory
- Assist with backstocking
- Inventory Put-Backs
- Process returns from retail customers
- Answer light customer service email inquiries
- Assist with packing, organizing, and palletizing large bulk orders
- Light quality control of product with packing
- Maintain organization of packing area
- Assist with preparing, packing, and shipping trade show samples, display, supplies, and marketing materials
Please submit a resume with a brief introduction in the email (cover letter optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
None Available at This Time
Quality Control & Warehouse Sale Volunteers
During our busiest times of the year, we seek quality control and warehouse sale volunteers on a short-term basis. If you are local to Chicago and want to help in exchange for free Mata product, this is the gig for you. Contact email@example.com for further information.